Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Volume 19: Wolves



Just as I was enjoying this beautiful gray morning, the sun beamed between 2 clouds, directly at me, following me wherever I would go. 

I watch as others enjoy the beautiful shade & we're refreshed by the raindrops. I'm envious, the sun's inexplicable rage to destroy my mood is working and all I can do is wait for the moon. 

I await the night, although the uncertainty of whether or not we'll howl together, is breaking my soul. 
You wanted it, you even requested it, but now that it is here, it makes you uncomfortable. 

I don't know what to do, and even if I did, there's nothing I can do against you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Volume 19: Wolves

Just as I was enjoying this beautiful gray morning, the sun beamed between 2 clouds, directly at me, following me wherever I would go...