Friday, July 7, 2017

Volume 10: Only You


The one's you've created,
Have lost their smile,
Can't seem to find their way,
Said you'd show them how,
So I played my part,
Then you played me foul,
You killed the lost ones,
And re-created a forced smile,
Put the blood on my sleeves,
Told them not to take my hand,
Then your mistakes started to repeat,
So you re-created adding more blood to your sleeves,
That I will be blamed for with your smile.

During the midst of your ignorance your seed was born,
gave him minimum powers and left him to be,
If you did this to your own child,
There no hope for humanity,
Watching as he was tortured you gave up on existence,
Left me the dirty work to me,
Left us 10 impossible laws to follow,
Who'd knew the all mighty was so hollow.

So sad you could stay forever,
Won't you guide us... Since only you could stay forever,
So sad you could stay forever,
Please come fix your mistake... Since only you could stay forever,
So sad you could stay forever,
Watching us walk towards a dead end with your hands crossed... But only you could stay forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Volume 19: Wolves

Just as I was enjoying this beautiful gray morning, the sun beamed between 2 clouds, directly at me, following me wherever I would go...