Friday, July 7, 2017

Volume 17: Less Than Three


I had no choice but to avert my eyes from everything and maintain silence while turning a deaf ear to everything.

I'm not trying to disrespect you, I'm just focused on the things I like to do. Unlike you who's not half as passionate about the things you're into. You know I have artistic tendencies and that takes my time.

I don't mean to offend you, and I don't know why, it is difficult to admit that I miss you, and I don't know why we argue, and why I want to say I'm sorry, but I never do. This is painfully honest. The truth has risks, but so do lies.

I don't mean to get you mad, but I just hang with my friends. I'm not misbehaving, I'm faithful, its just difficult to hit you up. Everyday, I'm busy today.

It is just difficult loving you as I don't like you a a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Volume 19: Wolves

Just as I was enjoying this beautiful gray morning, the sun beamed between 2 clouds, directly at me, following me wherever I would go...