Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Volume 04: My Favorite Sin


Beneath the white sky, we are merely... Tiny, wretched and helpless.

You lie beneath the lie that is your faith.

All your devotion is caused by your shameful pleasure.

You do nothing that is not inside of yourself. The things that you and others can boast of are boring.

Boring humans, are merely getting drunk on the power of "God", because it's terrible knowing nothing.

Withing you, there is nothing but desire. You want to make things sullied. You want things to be made sullied. Both yourself and others. Both the flesh and the mind.

Such dark, dark desire, that's all.

Within you there is no unpleasant God.

Trust in me, this is the only thing that is certain.

You are too far from "God".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Volume 19: Wolves

Just as I was enjoying this beautiful gray morning, the sun beamed between 2 clouds, directly at me, following me wherever I would go...